Working at Unleaded Software is the ultimate workout for your creative muscle.
We don’t hire average talent. We don’t want average results for our clients. We don’t want clients who think average is ok either.
Front End Web Developer—WE WANT YOU!
We’re filling this position immediately. So don’t delay....
Unleaded Group, a leading web development agency specializing in Ecommerce, Business, and Marketing websites running on ExpressionEngine and Magento Commerce since 2004, is looking to expand our world-class development team. We are currently looking for a front-end web developer to work in our Denver Colorado office that has experience building advanced websites with ExpressionEngine. We are looking for someone who will be able to compliment our existing team and jump right in to a fast-paced busy work environment with the ability to complete work on time and help push projects over the finish line.
- HTML / CSS / JS
- Experience building websites with ExpressionEngine
- Responsive Web Development
- Comfortable working in a team environment
- Time and Project Management skills
- Ability to work with clients directly to solve issues and handle training
- Ability to tackle multiple projects at the same time and effectively juggle multiple deadlines
- Troubleshooting skills
- Desire to learn new technologies and continually grow
- An eye for detail and desire to make beautiful websites come to life
Additional skills that would be valuable include:
- Experience building websites with Mageneto Commerce
Benefits package includes health insurance, vacation + more!
Email email@example.com today!
Got IT? We want YOU
We’re hiring this week. The Unleaded Group an eCommerce development agency and hosting provider seeks a mid-level Linux admin to join our IT Team who will report to our IT Director / team lead. To support and enable the development of our web based applications.
- Experience working with version control solutions like SVN, or Git
- Strong database experience
- Ubuntu and Cent OS
- Seeking experience in configuring websites
- Performance tuning
- Backups configuration and restoring from backups
Run a state-of-the-art hosting center for premier customers worldwide. It looks good on a resume. And we’re offering a benefits package that’s competitive including health insurance.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org today.
PROJECT MANAGER – Denver, Colorado – United States
Unleaded is filling this position immediately. Reply with your resume to email shown below.
Web Savvy Project Manager, full-time, with experience in Magento and ExpressionEngine.
- Proactively manage all tactical aspects of small to large size website design through development: scope, schedule, budget, quality and communications.
- Create and implement work plan for current and future website enhancements, new features, technologies, and functionality, including but not limited to client relations and communications, collecting creative, managing design schedules, adding content, overseeing the programming and development and facilitating the launch of the site. Maintaining follow-up communication with client.
- Serve as primary point of contact with all internal and external teams. Ensure compliance with client policies and procedures.
- Ensure that Unleaded consistently meets and exceeds client expectations and that client approvals are received on all major deliverables.
- Stay up to date on new trends and tactics with interactive media to proactively educate the team.
- Act as a strategic partner and tactical leader to help accomplish the client’s goals.
- Assist account principles and other team leaders with identifying new business opportunities within existing client engagements.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to project scope.
- Meets cost standards by monitoring expenses; implementing cost-saving actions.
- 2-plus years of project management and client management experience developing dynamic, compliant website frameworks small to large scale CMS and eCommerce industries.
- Knowledge of eCommerce and content management frameworks.
- Ability to review and prepare highly technical direction and guidance to personnel and management, communicating effectively both orally and in writing.
- PMP training a plus.
- Must be comfortable in an agency atmosphere.
- Ability to serve as primary client contact; must think strategically as an indispensable problem solver and trusted resource to the client.
- Facilitate teamwork by motivating, developing and mentoring team members.
Bachelor’s degree in related field; commitment to continuous learning and improving.
Email your resume to info@UnleadedGroup.com today.
No inbound calls please, we’ll call you.
Your information will be kept confidential. Unleaded is an equal opportunity employer.
Free Web Consultation
Watch our response time!
TRUST IN UNLEADED'S GOLD STANDARD
Unleaded Group creates exclusive Magento module for online auto parts distributorsRead More
Unleaded Group Among Throngs at the 2012 Magento Imagine eCommerce ConferenceRead More
We work with the best platforms.
- Magento Commerce
We've reached the highest level partner status with the leading ecommerce platform, Magento Commerce. We design, custom build and train our clients how to manage online stores.
As professional partners of one of the most common and effective CMS platforms, ExpressionEngine, we will design and create your site and show you how to update it.
- Google AdWords
Unleaded Group’s Google Adwords certified team will set up an Adwords campaign specifically taylored for your site and business. Get the most clicks for your cash.
- Big Commerce
Unleaded Group, a leader in the ecommerce online store environment for over 15 years, has expanded its solution design and development portfolio to include BigCommerce, one of the fastest-growing ecommerce platforms in the world.
As the only Professional Partner in the USA Unleaded offers solutions powered by AheadWorks modules and extensions.